Personal identification information
We may collect personal information from you such as your full name, email address, payment information and/or demographic information such as postcode. This information is all voluntarily submitted by you at the time the information is collected. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the School by enrolling in the course, leaving a comment, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records. Emails sent to you will always have the option of opting out for receiving further emails by Vegan Kids Nutrition.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To operate and maintain the School;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the School, and customize the School for your account;
- To send Students information and updates pertaining to their order
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or customer service inquiries;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the School; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
By leaving a comment within the School, this information is visible to others enrolled in the School. Please be aware of personable information shared when leaving comments.
The protection of children is important to us. This Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the School has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Third Party Websites
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
The Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Stripe and PayPal – these services are used to serve our ecommerce platform. If you enroll in the School, your Personal Information will be shared with this Service Provider. At no time is your banking information passed back from the payment processor to the School or Company. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
Student may find content in our School and materials that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the School’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the School to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to use or publish information found on this site, please contact us first of your interest.
Your acceptance of these terms